Sep 24, 2021 | Tim Marshall | 1217 views
Blaze Tryout Entry & Exit Procedures
Hello Parents & Guardians
First Off The GMHA Executive would like to wish all players who are participating in this seasons rep team tryouts GOOD LUCK!!
Here is the tryout Arena Access Process Flow for all team tryouts starting this weekend:
A Great Coach once told me.
BE SO GREAT THAT THEY CAN NOT IGNORE YOU!!!
Arrival & Exit Procedures
- Upon arrival at the Ice Palace, players will organize under the outside overhang at the front doors.
- There are QR codes placed on the glass at the front doors for Liability & Pre-Screening Waivers That ALL participants must fill out before entering the facility each time that they enter. Coaches and team managers are responsible for this to be completed for their respective teams.
- They will check in with Team Staff at the front door check in / registration desk
- We will confirm with each player their information, and also confirm with each of them their current number of vaccinations (in preparation for the Oct 31 vaccination deadline)
- (2) Spectators per child are permitted inside to watch. ALL spectators entering to watch must also sign in with the QR code waiver at the front door for Provincial Contact Tracing Regulations.
- 20 minutes before the tryout start time, 2 lines of players will be formed at front check in. All players, coaches & on-ice staff will enter the arena together 15 min prior to their scheduled ice time.
- Once entering in a orderly fashion, players will evenly split into the (2) dressing rooms assigned to each team.
- 5 minutes after players have entered, any parents wishing to watch will enter, and will have to provide physical proof of full vaccination, as well as picture ID with Security inside the front doors.
- When the tryout is over, parents are to leave and wait outside.
- Players will leave the ice, change in their respective dressing rooms, and leave the arena to meet their parents outside