All GMHA members are encouraged to read the Policy Manual as this is the guideline for which the association operates. There have been a few minor changes and updates to keep with current operations. It can be found under Administrative Documents and Coach Documents. Each team is encouraged to have a least one hard copy to refer to.
** VSS Declaration Form to be completed by all bench staff and submitted ASAP to GMHA office
**Drug and Alcohol Acknowledgement to be completed by all Bantam and above aged players and submitted to GMHA office.
Along with some simple wording changes to reflect the new constitution format, here are a few highlights for teams to be aware of:
- 10.3.1 outlines affiliation (players AP between teams)
- Policy 16 is very important right now with REP teams ordering apparel and players purchasing equipment. 16.2.7 has had the "new to REP equipment exception" removed. ALL players must wear Navy pants, CSA approved Navy helmets and Navy, navy with white, navy with red and white gloves.
- 19.1.1 has removed the July 1 start date for fundraising. In the future, as soon as teams are selected they may begin fundraising.
- VSS declaration Form also updated and can be found in the Coach Documents. We ask that everyone on a bench fill this out and submit ASAP to GMHA office.
- Drug and Alcohol Acknowledgment form also in Coach documents and must be signed by all Bantam and older players and submitted to GMHA office.